Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welcome to ISB

Welcome to ISB


On 5th of March I accepted the ISB admissions. My father decided to go and pay the 2L DD himself. A very kind Mr. Ravi accepted the DD and redirected me to the new admit website.

The new admit website welcomes you to the world of ISB.

"You are among the select few who have been invited to be a part of the new class, and I am delighted that you have accepted our offer. All entrants in the incoming class, like yourself, are among the best and the brightest and have gone through a rigorous selection process"

I definitely feel nice after reading this.

Inside the admit website are information of what is coming in the coming year.

1. Accomodation - I decided to choose a quad even though I am married as my husband would only come and stay with me occasionally

2. I like the part about the CAS photo shoot. It advices to get a set of formals to ISB as we will have a photo shoot in May.

3. ISB fee is a cool 20 lakhs. Now i dont have these savings. So i decided to take an education loan. And the good thing is ISB has partnerships with banks. These banks give you loan without any collateral.Thanks ISB for this facility as most banks in india give a max of 7 lakhs loan without collateral.

Another month to go before the term starts and i am all excited to get into the 15 best schools in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment